Pokemon the Card game has come back into my life full swing. My son and I are enjoying playing the game as well as going to the Pokemon League events.
He is the youngest player having just turned seven. As his father it is so much fun to see him play and have a good time interacting with people all ages.
I think his desire to play Pokemon has assisted in his effort to learn to read and do math. The rule was he will need to be able to play a game on his own knowing what his cards do and his opponents. The skills he needed was to be able to read and interpret what the reading mean. Also he needs to be able to do math adding and subtracting damage done to Pokemon.
I was a big fan of Pokemon a long time ago, even playing it with my wife. It is fun to have this game back in our life and it is bringing us much enjoyment.
No comments:
Post a Comment