Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Motivated by Painting

  One of the things I really enjoy about table top gaming is the finished product.  When I can put a fully painted army on the board it just invigorates my gaming.  As I build up my Retribution for Templecon I can field a fully painted force, but not yet the one that I want  (which keeps changing).  So I have been trying to get on myself to turn out the painted units and be done.


  Recently I finished my full unit of Sentinels with the unit Commander and as I said prior I get so motivated pushing those little painted soldiers across the table.  My painting skills are not even that terrific, they are good enough to be on the table and they make me proud.


  Even having my new fully painted Malifaux crew makes the game to me that much more fun.  I see it as the time and energy I put into my miniatures to make them look good and I am proud of that.


  So I will ride this wave to hopefully get all my painting done for Templecon, now off to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment