Friday, October 1, 2010

Preparations for Temple Con

I hear lots of talk from many podcasters as they plan for Templecon in February 2011.  I need to get ready myself.  So what am I going to need and what am I going to do?


After talking to the wife it looks like I will be there Friday and Saturday, heading home on Sunday morning.  I will need to come up with some lists for tourneys, make sure everything is painted, get signed up and registered.


I am also a Press Ganger for Privateer Press so should talk to the events coordinator on how I can help out if needed.  I also really want to bring my Malifaux team and get a demo and some games in to learn that game.


Templecon has become the premier event in the world for Warmachine/Hordes and grows bigger and bigger every year.  It is so cool that it is only an hour from my house.  Can't wait to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment